Saturday 16 October 2010

Barefoot in the park

Rating: 5/5

Sometime this summer, I came across this film on one of the movie channels. I caught it midway and I found the dialogues very funny and witty. It didn't feel like an OLD film. In fact, the story could be very relevant today.
So, I rented the film and watched it from the beginning and I can safely say that it has become one of my favourite movies.

What's good:
  • Witty dialogues.
  • funny storyline.
  • eccentric characters.
  • sexy Robert Redford (I wish he was like a vampire or something so that he would have never aged...he is so handsome in this film).
  • Jane Fonda is so pretty and she does a great job as well.
What's bad?:

  • Not much really. 
Check out the trailer here.

Barefoot in the ParkBarefoot in the Park: A Comedy in Three Acts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails